Interested in getting your head around tricky time and delay clauses in construction contracts?
Our Principal trainer, Robin Millner, is delivering a webinar through the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM).
• Thursday 28 January 2021, 12:00noon to 1:00pm (AEDT, Sydney time)
• Cost: $30 for AIPM Members, $60 for Non-members (non-members can only register from a desktop computer)
What will I learn?
- Key contract clauses that enable you to effectively manage time and delay
- Common contractual processes around delay notices and extension of time (EOT) claims
- How to determine which causes of delay entitle a contractor to an EOT
- The importance of critical path in managing project delay
- How to prevent disputes around project delay
- The webinar will reference clauses from Australian Standard (AS) and GC21 contracts